Komilfo Deluxe Series - these are pigmented gel polish, tightly laid, wear-resistant, easy to apply, self-aligning on the nail plate, easily soluble, flavored and perfectly combined with products from other manufacturers!
KOMILFO GEL POLISH APPLICATION TECHNOLOGY:
- Carry out standard nail preparation: remove the previous coating, remove the cuticle, cover the surface and give the desired shape to the nails. After that, it is recommended to clean the nail plate with disinfectant and degreaser. If necessary, apply ultrabond - a special acid-free drug for better interaction of subsequent coatings with natural nails.
- Apply a thin layer of Komilfo gel polish base coat on the nail, then dry it in a UV lamp (2 minutes) or in an LED lamp (30 seconds).
- Apply 2 coats of Komilfo colored gel polish. Remember to seal each layer (including the base and top). The polymerization time of colored gel polish in an LED lamp is 30 seconds. For UV and weak lamps, we recommend applying a thin layer of colored gel polish due to the high pigmentation of the gel polish. The polymerization time in a UV lamp is 2 minutes.
Reservation: if you plan to use highly pigmented gel polishes, your UV lamp should be at least 36 watts and the LED lamp should be at least 9 watts. Replace light bulbs in a timely manner.
- Apply a thin layer of Komilfo gel polish top coat and dry it in an LED lamp for 90 seconds. In the UV lamp - the maximum amount of time indicated on the timer.
- When the coating is complete, apply cuticle oil.
Gel polish Komilfo French Collection №F006, 8 ml